If you are thinking of going to Croydon A&E, you can avoid busy waiting rooms by booking an appointment to get the best service for you.NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to get help you can: * Go to 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only)
- Call 111 for FREE from a landline or mobile phone (all ages)
- As your GP practice, we can see you by phone, online or in person, so don’t delay if you feel unwell.
- If we are not open, NHS 111 is now able to book same day appointments for people in Croydon who need urgent care and support.
- Our trained health advisors, including hospital doctors, nurses, GPs, paramedics and pharmacists are available 24/7 to help you get the right care close to where you live.
- If your care is urgent, but not life-threatening, you could be booked an appointment at a set time in A&E, meaning shorter waiting times and safe social distancing in hospital to protect you and others from coronavirus.
Find out more at www.swlondonccg.nhs.uk/nhs-111-croydon